The Purpose of this Church shall be:
1. to show forth the New Testament purpose and pattern of a New Testament local Church (Acts 2:41-47), when our Lord in this area “took out a people for His name” (Acts 15:14);
2. to enable “the assembling of ourselves together” (Hebrews 10:25) as a witness to His saving grace, on the first day of the week (the Lord’s Day), and at least once during the week, “earnestly contending for the faith which was once delivered to the saints” (Jude 3);
3. to have regular study of God’s Word (Acts 2:42), for the “building up of ourselves on your most holy faith” (Jude 20);
4. to have fellowship with them that have “..obtained like precious faith with us.” (II Peter 1:1);
5. to be diligent and faithful to our Lord’s command to His Church, namely, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world” (Matthew 28:19,20).